- 2018 Badges must be visibly displayed on your person at all times to attend any panels, events or walk the dealer’s hall and artist alley. If you do not have a badge you will be escorted to the registration desk and asked to purchase one or vacate the premises.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Bullying, harassment and/or shaming will not be tolerated.
- Smoking/Vaping of any kind is not allowed on site indoors or outdoors.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on site, please arrive sober.
- Violence is not permitted including play violence (excepting the photo area or designated LARPing space(s))
- No real weapons are allowed onsite. All weapons/props must adhere to the Prop Policy and may be inspected at any time.
- Cosplay and other attire must adhere to the Dress Code.
- Body paint, hair dyes, SFX makeup, etc, etc (anything that may run, drip or stick excessively) should be applied and sealed before arriving on site. You may be asked to leave or found liable for damaged caused by these items.
- Please sell your wares only if you are a vendor and have already signed up.
- Attendees under the age of 16 must have adult supervision.
- Please do not use profanity
- Do not beg for cash or items.
- Service animals are the only animals permitted.
AgamaCon is not responsible for lost items. Please watch out for your valuables or leave them at home.
AgamaCon strives to create a safe, inclusive environment for all ages and all walks of life. If you or someone you know is in need of any kind of assistance or intervention the AgamaCon safety team is here for you. The safety team will be roaming the convention floor in brightly colored/official shirts. If you do not see a member of the safety team, you may ask any staff member to find one for you.