- 2019 Badges must be visibly displayed on your person at all times to attend any panels, events or walk the dealer’s hall and artist alley. If you do not have a badge you will be escorted to the registration desk and asked to purchase one or vacate the premises.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Bullying, harassment and/or shaming will not be tolerated.
- Smoking/Vaping of any kind is not allowed on site indoors or outdoors.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on site, please arrive sober.
- Violence is not permitted including play violence (excepting the photo area or designated LARPing space(s))
- No real weapons are allowed onsite. All weapons/props must adhere to the Prop Policy and may be inspected at any time.
- Cosplay and other attire must adhere to the Dress Code.
- Body paint, hair dyes, SFX makeup, etc, etc (anything that may run, drip or stick excessively) should be applied and sealed before arriving on site. You may be asked to leave or found liable for damaged caused by these items.
- Please sell your wares only if you are a vendor and have already signed up.
- Attendees under the age of 16 must have adult supervision.
- Please do not use profanity
- Do not beg for cash or items.
- Service animals are the only animals permitted.
Cosplay Dress Code
- Shoes are required at all times.
- The minimum coverage for all costumes is a 2 piece bathing suit. (Thongs style is not ok). Please keep in mind that our convention is all ages and dress accordingly.
- Stilts are allowed at your own risk. Agamacon can not be held responsible for any accidents that occur while wearing them.
- Roller blades, skates and wheels are not allowed to be worn in the venue. They may be worn outside.
- If wearing body paint of any sort, please be mindful and seal! If any damage is caused due to your unsealed paint, you will be held responsible.
- Masks are allowed in the convention venue. Please remove when off convention grounds.
- If your outfit has any trailing components (train, long hair, chains, etc) please pick them up and carry when walking.
- No chains attaching 2 or more people may be worn.
- No metal is allowed. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Signs are allowed, but can be asked to be removed depending on the content of the message it contains.
- No items that may be defined by the state of SC as a weapon or firearm concealed or otherwise.
- No items that have been derived from authentic weapons that were peace bound or disabled. This includes but is not limited to disabled airsoft guns, concrete filled-rifles, and prop guns that are capable of firing projectiles, and metal swords or knives (even with dulled blades).
- No wooden or metal bats allowed. Any other type is fine.
- Props should not be made primarily of metal, this not only includes swords but also chains.
- Props may not drag the floor or exceed 7 feet in length.
- Bows are allowed. The only condition is that the bowstring cannot be attached tightly enough to fire a projectile. Do not pretend to shoot your bow and arrow in the building. If you wish to do so, you are allowed to do so for a photoshoot outside. Do not aim it at random attendees; you will be asked to leave. Arrows for the bow are to have tips made of foam or rubber.
- Signs are allowed, but you may be asked to remove them depending on the content of the message.
- Please set-up professional photography equipment only with prior consent. Indoor photographers using lighting kits and backdrops have been pre-approved by AgamaCon as part of our Vendor Hall and Artist alley.
- Please stick to designated areas or areas that do not block exits, walkways or traffic.
- Select events or panels may request that there be no photos taken or videos/audio recorded and we ask that you abide by the wishes of the host in this case or risk removal from the event or convention.
- If you’re taking a picture of an individual please be polite and ask for permission first.
- Please do not take inappropriate photos or photos containing illegal activities. Exception is cosplay-related photography.
- Unsolicited intrusive photography will not be tolerated.
By attending an AgamaCon event, Mini-Con, or main convention, you agree that your photo may be taken by one of our staff for use on our social media, website, blog, or promotional materials. Photos will not be used in any other manner and will not be shared otherwise. Likewise, you may be recorded or taped during panel discussions.
Don’t forget to #agamacon!
AgamaCon strives to create a safe, inclusive environment for all ages and all walks of life. If you or someone you know is in need of any kind of assistance or intervention the AgamaCon safety team is here for you. The safety team will be roaming the convention floor in brightly colored/official shirts. If you do not see a member of the safety team, you may ask any staff member to find one for you.
AgamaCon is held at a government-owned building in Aiken SC, all rules and policies are made to cater to this and to the safety of AgamaCon attendees and staff. All rules and policies are subject to change at any time before or during the event. AgamaCon reserves the right to refuse or revoke admittance based upon these rules.
Please see each individual policy for General Rules, Dresscode, Props and Photography. The wearing of an AgamaCon badge during AgamaCon’s operating hours is considered an agreement to abide by all AgamaCon policies.
Neither AgamaCon, LLC nor staff thereof may be held liable for failure to perform obligations due to acts of God (flood, earthquake, fire, severe rain, snow, ice, loss of power or water, etc.), acts of war or terrorism, localised disaster, or any calamity or cause that disrupts the convention. No money will be refunded if such an event occurs. There is no other agreement of warranty between AgamaCon, LLC and attendees or vendors of AgamaCon functions. If such an event does occur, AgamaCon, LLC will do what is possible to continue the function or reschedule, but does not lawfully guarantee such a continuance.
Neither AgamaCon, LLC nor any of our venues may be held liable for loss, theft, or damage to properties or pieces of art displayed at the AgamaCon event. Please police your own items.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org