Still photography, Video and Audio Recording by attendees is highly encouraged at AgamaCon. You don’t need to acquire a press pass inorder to roam the floor getting great shots and video. When it’s time to get that perfect selfie or great candid shot to save the memories we want you to do so without hesitation as long as you are abiding by a few simple guidelines.
- Please set-up professional photography equipment only with prior consent. Indoor photographers using lighting kits and backdrops have been pre-approved by AgamaCon as part of our Vendor Hall and Artist alley.
- Please stick to designated areas or areas that do not block exits, walkways or traffic.
- Select events or panels may request that there be no photos taken or videos/audio recorded and we ask that you abide by the wishes of the host in this case or risk removal from the event or convention.
- If you’re taking a picture of an individual please be polite and ask for permission first.
- Please do not take inappropriate photos or photos containing illegal activities. Exception is cosplay-related photography.
- Unsolicited intrusive photography will not be tolerated.
By attending an AgamaCon event, Mini-Con, or main convention, you agree that your photo may be taken by one of our staff for use on our social media, website, blog, or promotional materials. Photos will not be used in any other manner and will not be shared otherwise. Likewise, you may be recorded or taped during panel discussions.
Don’t forget to #agamacon!