Skip to content
- Shoes are required at all times.
- The minimum coverage for all costumes is a 2 piece bathing suit. (Thongs style is not ok). Please keep in mind that our convention is all ages and dress accordingly.
- Stilts are allowed at your own risk. Agamacon can not be held responsible for any accidents that occur while wearing them.
- Roller blades, skates and wheels are not allowed to be worn in the venue. They may be worn outside.
- If wearing body paint of any sort, please be mindful and seal! If any damage is caused due to your unsealed paint, you will be held responsible.
- Masks are allowed in the convention venue. Please remove when off convention grounds.
- If your outfit has any trailing components (train, long hair, chains, etc) please pick them up and carry when walking.
- No chains attaching 2 or more people may be worn.
- No metal is allowed. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signs are allowed, but can be asked to be removed depending on the content of the message it contains.