Rules & Policies for Dealers and Vendors
1) Displays and Merchandise are confined to the area allotted. Significantly disregarding the allotted space, shifting the space, or moving the tables/space of other vendors (occupied or not) is strictly prohibited.
2) Adult (18+) material must be discretely displayed. Graphic images and titles must not be visible to anyone. ID must be checked for adult purchases.
3) Audio displays must be kept at a reasonable volume. Since this is an all-ages convention we ask that you refrain from playing music that contains profanity.
4) We reserve the right to prohibit the display of any merchandise that we deem inappropriate. Bootleg & Unofficial merchandise is not permitted. Any Dealer caught doing so will be asked to remove the items from the building immediately. Failure to comply can result in being removed from the Vendor’s room without refund and barred from future events.
5) All vendors are responsible for collecting and paying any taxes for selling at this convention.
6) All vendors are responsible for their merchandise and display. Agamacon will not be held liable for any damage or theft. It is recommended that you have insurance for your business, but is not required.
7) All dealers must have a signed contract on file.
8) Please do not tape or damage walls or floors of the event space.
9) Contact lens sales are forbidden.
10) Harassment or intimidation of other dealers is prohibited. Please try to get along with other vendors, or you could be removed from the premises. You will be permitted to pack your merchandise at the conclusion of the dealer room hours on that day.
11) First wave of applications is for returning vendors, then open to new applications.