- Please set-up professional photography equipment only with prior consent. Indoor photographers using lighting kits and backdrops have been pre-approved by AgamaCon as part of our Vendor Hall and Artist alley.
- Please stick to designated areas or areas that do not block exits, walkways or traffic.
- Select events or panels may request that there be no photos taken or videos/audio recorded and we ask that you abide by the wishes of the host in this case or risk removal from the event or convention.
- If you’re taking a picture of an individual please be polite and ask for permission first.
- Please do not take inappropriate photos or photos containing illegal activities. Exception is cosplay-related photography.
- Unsolicited intrusive photography will not be tolerated.
Still photography, Video and Audio Recording by attendees is highly encouraged at AgamaCon. You don’t need to acquire a press pass in order to roam the floor getting great shots and video. When it’s time to get that perfect selfie or great candid shot to save the memories we want you to do so without hesitation as long as you are abiding by a few simple guidelines.
By attending an AgamaCon event, Mini-Con, or main convention, you agree that your photo may be taken by one of our staff for use on our social media, website, blog, or promotional materials. Photos will not be used in any other manner and will not be shared otherwise. Likewise, you may be recorded or taped during panel discussions.
Don’t forget to #agamacon!
AgamaCon strives to create a safe, inclusive environment for all ages and all walks of life. If you or someone you know is in need of any kind of assistance or intervention the AgamaCon safety team is here for you. The safety team will be roaming the convention floor in brightly colored/official shirts. If you do not see a member of the safety team, you may ask any staff member to find one for you.
AgamaCon is held at a government-owned building in Aiken SC, all rules and policies are made to cater to this and to the safety of AgamaCon attendees and staff. All rules and policies are subject to change at any time before or during the event. AgamaCon reserves the right to refuse or revoke admittance based upon these rules.
Please see each individual policy for General Rules, Dresscode, Props and Photography. The wearing of an AgamaCon badge during AgamaCon’s operating hours is considered an agreement to abide by all AgamaCon policies.
Neither AgamaCon, LLC nor staff thereof may be held liable for failure to perform obligations due to acts of God (flood, earthquake, fire, severe rain, snow, ice, loss of power or water, etc.), acts of war or terrorism, localised disaster, or any calamity or cause that disrupts the convention. No money will be refunded if such an event occurs. There is no other agreement of warranty between AgamaCon, LLC and attendees or vendors of AgamaCon functions. If such an event does occur, AgamaCon, LLC will do what is possible to continue the function or reschedule, but does not lawfully guarantee such a continuance.
Neither AgamaCon, LLC nor any of our venues may be held liable for loss, theft, or damage to properties or pieces of art displayed at the AgamaCon event. Please police your own items.